Skip to main content

SURPRISE NEW BIKER ROMANCE ALERT: Silver Tongued Bastard ~ A Dirty Dawgs of Dixie MC ~ UPDATED

💫💫 NOW LIVE ON AMAZON ðŸ’«ðŸ’«

US

UK

CAN


AUS


It is a spur of the moment story, which usually happens right after I've finished something else in a series and need to keep my mind active but not pressured. It's another MC with minimal connections to other books. The Reapers and Shadow Riders are mentioned in passing, but there's no appearances being made by anyone. This is a full standalone. 
  • During Pre-Order/Release Day, the book will be 99cents.
  • After release day, it will change to $5.99 but will remain in Kindle Unlimited.

  • The Pre-Order never panned out, therefore the book will just be on SALE for $3.99 on release day (June 30th) and the day following. Full price will be $5.99 next week and will be in Kindle Unlimited during the entire period.
Styx's story for the Shadow Riders should come out later this year as I've said, but I've realized over the last year that I can't force myself to finish a story that just isn't coming in the time that I'd like or need it to. It leaves me a little stressed and I literally forget how to even tell a story. So I'm not going to put a date on that book yet until it's at least in final edits. 

And this Dirty Dawg of a book, I'm not certain it will be a series because the characters and story just kind of came from nowhere, but who knows. I guess it depends on how it's received and if I am still within the same frame of mind to continue with it at some point.


Another story is currently in the works for another character. We'll see how it goes!

Until then, here is the Cover with the Blurb!



"Silver Tongued Bastard"

A Dirty Dawgs of Dixie MC 

"Women like her were born to ruin motherfuckers like me."

Fate brought them together. 
A past betrayal could ultimately tear their worlds apart.

Savannah Samuels had no time for men. Between long hours spent working at a local diner and searching for other means of income during her off hours at night, she was often too exhausted to be bothered with much of anything else that didn't keep her well-fed or paid.

With business booming for his club, Wayde 'Silver Tongue' Randall had more time for women than he knew what the hell to do with anymore. As President of the Dirty Dawgs of Dixie MC, he was used to a parade of them filing into his bedroom at night and out in the morning, but was becoming restless at the thought of never finding the one who fit his perfect mold of an ideal 'old lady'. 

After Savannah accidentally slams into the back end of a Harley Davidson owned by his VP, their worlds quickly manage to do the same. Wayde is entranced when he first lays eyes on her while she has no idea what the hell to make of a man twice her age and size, laced from head to toe with piercings and tattoos. When he offers her a job to help pay off what she owes for repairs on the bike and her own car, she realizes he may not be as bad as he looks. But Wayde isn't above using what he needs to get what he wants. And in a case where Savannah has now moved to the top of that list, he becomes more determined than ever to show her just what the hell a man within the realm of an MC is truly all about.


Favorite Quote:

"Goddamn, baby." His hand dropped to my throat and I swallowed hard against his palm. I wanted him to take me. "Where the fuck did you come from, Savannah Roberta Samuels?"

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe the same place as you."


"I came straight up from the depths of Hell itself, darlin'."


"Me too."



Author Note:
This book is told in first (Savannah) and third (Wayde) person. There is swearing, there is sex, there is violence. All of it is graphic and abundant. I do not sugarcoat and I do not sweeten. If you cannot handle a swear being nearly every other word that comes out of Wayde's mouth, please bypass this book. These bikers can be crude and straight up misogynistic. Vulgar terms and language are thrown around frequently. If Inflamed or Code Blue made you uncomfortable, then by all means...
PLEASE BYPASS THIS BOOK!
*thank you*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRASHED: Prologue

Prologue   Sarasota, Florida   10 Years Earlier   Crash   "You know the first time I ever fucked that crazy bitch was in the back of her own goddamn car? Balls to the walls -- cock straight to the back of her motherfuckin' throat like a pro." Crash flicked a violent stream of ashes to the ground like a motherfucker who had just smoked his last joint and stared across the Demons parking lot with a wave of remembrance in his eyes. As a whisper of freshly burned rubber lingered high in the air, he lowered his gaze from the smoke covered clubhouse and chuckled. "But do you know what the fuck her ass said right after it was done? ' Do you love me yet, baby? '"    Stacks crossed his heavily tatted arms and arched a greying brow, glancing at his brother from the corner of his eye as he shrugged. "And how the fuck did your ass manage to respond to some shit like that?"   "Told her I could barely remember her name and I can't love a bitch whose

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha