Skip to main content

SEXY BIKER ROMANCE: A Wild Reapers MC: Reaper's Fight ~ New Cover, Arc Copies, Belated New Year and March Release

First thing's first:

Hope you all haven't forgotten about me!


Second:

Happy New Year! I'm a month late and ten dollars short given that it's now February, but I wanted to get that out there before going on. I hope your year is going well so far and if not, I hope that it improves GREATLY, as I'm hoping mine will soon enough.


Third:

"Why the hell are you sitting over there acting as if he's not talking about helping to save a kid from a piss poor motorcycle club that operates inside the basement of a run down liquor store formerly owned by Nazi's, motherfucker?"

Easily one of my favorite lines from the book.



Fourth:

REAPER'S FIGHT ~ A WILD REAPERS MC WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU in MARCH of this year for $4.99

The date will come later this month.

It will also be in Kindle Unlimited. 


Fifth:

NEW COVER ALERT 
(synopsis directly beneath hasn't changed)




"Nothin's ever over 'til it's over, darlin'."

Tatiana: The night I came home to find my sexy as hell ex-husband turned Wild Reaper standing half-naked in my living room, I thought I was dreaming. He was dripping wet from head to toe with nothing but a towel covering his giant d*ck and a smirk on his face as soon as I opened the front door. When I questioned what the hell he was doing here after all these years, he dropped down to one knee in front of me and asked for my hand in (re)marriage. When I asked him why the hell I would do such a thing for the second time in my life, he said it was the only way to keep me from being killed.

Axel: The last time I saw my ex-wife, she was tossing her wedding ring in my face and walking out my front door with her bags in one hand and whatever the hell was left of our marriage in the other. When I told her I wanted to join up with The Wild Reapers, she said I couldn't have both and gave me a choice between the two. As soon as I slid on the cut and things were made official, I knew I would never have another taste of that smooth, sweet skin of hers ever again. I was younger then and stupid as f*ck, never realizing the mistake I made in letting her go 'til it was finally too damn late to try and fix it. But now that she could be taken out by The Sons of Saints & Sinners MC for snitching on their Prez, the only way I know to keep her safe is to once again reclaim her as my one and only. Both in this life, and back in my bed.

Complete standalone with an HEA (no cheating) told in first person for each Axel and Tatiana in alternating chapters. Sometimes gritty and raw, sometimes sweet and sensual, "Reaper's Fight" contains adult situations such as vulgar language, swearing, explicit sex and violence not suited for anyone under the age of 18.



And Finally:

If you signed up for Reaper's Fight ARC's.....

They will be sent out to your emails at least TWO WEEKS prior to the release date, which I will announce soon. So if you would still like to sign up for this book, go HERE and put in your name and email. I'm allowing it until at least the end of this month due to how long it's actually taken me to get the book out to you all.


If you would like to know the minute the book is LIVE, sign up HERE.

I am finally at a good place with this book, all thanks to throwing back shots of tequila and ripping my hair out in between spurts of watching world news (God help me), which has nearly driven me insane. I went so back and forth on this story and the characters, unsure of so many things, but finally just had to shut myself off from literally everything in order to be OKAY with you all reading it. 

Ironically, the one thing that I kept putting off, which was the initial sex scene, was the one thing that pushed the story forward (it's much longer than intended but so are the rest of my stories).

I really do hope that you all enjoy it. Axel and Tatiana are really fun characters yet also devastating at times. They argue very passionately and there's always points to be made for both of them. I laughed with them and I also cried with them, and I needed both. They also have some amazing sex and lots of it. They are raw and real but also sweet and caring, tender and the epitome of epic love making between two people who truly cannot live without each other no matter how hard they tried or thought they could. Think of River and Mia and Blue and Roxy all smashed together and you have Axel and Tatiana. The chemistry and love between them is just undeniable.

I am so sorry for any unanswered emails and messages. I hate responding when I don't have concrete answers or any worthy news to update with, so I have a tendency to go GHOST rather than disappoint anyone, which is probably a bigger disappointment in itself. But I'm working on doing better this year. If I had an assistant, things would probably be much easier but as it stands, I'm a one woman show.

The next book to come will be STYX's book. So for all the Shadow Riders lovers, we are going right back to River and Blue and their darker and grittier world. Styx's story is one that I've been wanting to tell since Inflamed and I'm so glad to finally be able to dive into it. As it goes, sex, swearing, swearing, sex will all be in there page after page. I have no release month or date yet, but just know that it's being worked out and will be the next book released this year.

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I'm trying my best to keep up with this year as it goes and I hope that you all continue this journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRASHED: Prologue

Prologue   Sarasota, Florida   10 Years Earlier   Crash   "You know the first time I ever fucked that crazy bitch was in the back of her own goddamn car? Balls to the walls -- cock straight to the back of her motherfuckin' throat like a pro." Crash flicked a violent stream of ashes to the ground like a motherfucker who had just smoked his last joint and stared across the Demons parking lot with a wave of remembrance in his eyes. As a whisper of freshly burned rubber lingered high in the air, he lowered his gaze from the smoke covered clubhouse and chuckled. "But do you know what the fuck her ass said right after it was done? ' Do you love me yet, baby? '"    Stacks crossed his heavily tatted arms and arched a greying brow, glancing at his brother from the corner of his eye as he shrugged. "And how the fuck did your ass manage to respond to some shit like that?"   "Told her I could barely remember her name and I can't love a bitch whose

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha