Skip to main content

Truth & Consequences: CORRECTED VERSION ~ UPDATE

I received an email earlier today from Kindle Publishers informing me that the correct version of T&C has finally been published and is available for sale.

For those of you that have purchased DRAFT versions, you should be receiving an email from Amazon by October 15th (this Thursday) with regard to downloading the correct file! 

They will need to review the changes to make sure they are suitable enough, which they will be since what was originally uploaded was not the correct version.

This book was around 125K words total.

It's upload to the kindle reads at 428 pages.

And that's with me having cut a few chapters here and there. One including Mo and Vanessa that I may post at a later date. I really liked that scene but couldn't find a proper place to fit it within the story.

Thank you again, sincerely, to those who are waiting so patiently for the updates to hit your notebook. Y'all are really the reason I continue on with this series. As much as I love it, Truth drained me a little bit, emotionally.

My deepest apologies to those I have disappointed with not having the book delivered to you on time. I don't have a team to help me with anything as far as publishing these books, this is all me. It's rewarding, but also difficult to please everyone at one time, and I can really only do as much as I'm allowed.


Now, for those waiting or still planning to purchase, if you enjoy the story once you receive the final version, please don't hesitate to let me know! Or better yet, please leave a review! They are amazing in helping spread the word about these books.

Because this book was so long, I'm not planning to put out book 5 until *at least* the very beginning of 2016. I'll announce an official date once that book is completely finished.

Thank you so much for being my readers! You all sticking it out have been TROOPERS!

Once I've been notified by Amazon that the corrections have been directly sent to your kindles, I will update you once again ASAP!


As always, happy reading and enjoy the rest of your Monday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha

FWIW: This is a Personal Note, so Please Read at Your Own Risk

I truly appreciate the passion many readers have for Inflamed - the title is very aptly named, I think. However ( and I never planned to do this and don't really ever plan to address something like this again in the future, but it's kind of getting to me personally and affecting my daily writing process for the next book ), I don't think I expected some of the more vitriolic messages I've received as a result of this book either. Now, I expected opposition to the story/characters/writing/setting/swearing before I was even halfway done with the book, so that's not what this is about. People are entitled to feel how they choose and once a book leaves my hands and is in yours, it's no longer something I "own". Truth be told, I really appreciate hearing all sides because it helps me to grow as an author, and this is where reader feedback comes in. But I think that a line of respect on both ends sort of needs to be drawn as well. I stay away from revi