Skip to main content

CRASHED: Prologue

Prologue 

Sarasota, Florida 

10 Years Earlier 

Crash 


"You know the first time I ever fucked that crazy bitch was in the back of her own goddamn car? Balls to the walls -- cock straight to the back of her motherfuckin' throat like a pro." Crash flicked a violent stream of ashes to the ground like a motherfucker who had just smoked his last joint and stared across the Demons parking lot with a wave of remembrance in his eyes. As a whisper of freshly burned rubber lingered high in the air, he lowered his gaze from the smoke covered clubhouse and chuckled. "But do you know what the fuck her ass said right after it was done? 'Do you love me yet, baby?'"  


Stacks crossed his heavily tatted arms and arched a greying brow, glancing at his brother from the corner of his eye as he shrugged. "And how the fuck did your ass manage to respond to some shit like that?" 

"Told her I could barely remember her name and I can't love a bitch whose goddamn name I can't even bring myself to fuckin’ remember after she gets me off." 


Stacks snorted. "Brother, were you full of shit or could you actually not remember her goddamn name?" 


"I was higher than a motherfuckin' kite and drunker than shit; bitch needed to be lucky at the time that I could remember how the hell to even work my fuckin' cock." 


"Yeah, 'cause your ass can barely remember how to do that shit when you're fuckin' sober from what I hear." 


"From what you heard, and it was one motherfuckin' time, asshole; I was stewin'--" 


"Mm hm -- over some other bitch you didn't wanna remember at the time either; yeah, I fuckin' remember." 


Crash lifted his eyes as the memory flooded his senses and curled his upper lip into a snarl. "Shit don't matter anymore," he mumbled while wagging his head. "It's dead and fuckin' buried." 


"Yeah." Stacks nodded. "This shit's bound to end the same way." 


"Better them than us, brother." 


"Nah, it ain't," he returned. "With that loony bitch bein' the reason Sarasota damn near burned to the goddamn ground, we're in this shit just as much as the Demons. Why the fuck else you think BlueBird alerted your old man at two in the fuckin' mornin' and had us ride down here right after? Motherfucker might not've been specific about the reason to try savin' your ass from gettin' beat, but goddamn -- you shoulda done a better job in keepin' that bitch away from that asshole." 


"What the fuck else was I supposed to do besides warn BlueBird's old ass about how she could be? Ain't my faut his gray ass cock loves fuckin' around with nothin' but insane clown pussy." 


"It is your goddamn fault with you bein' the one to introduce 'em in the first fuckin' place." 


"He came up on us while she was deepin’ my cock in the goddamn bathroom -- ain't like I coulda just pretended her ass wasn't there! Now maybe I shouldn't have said shit about the way she could damn near suck the skin off my cock with her tongue, but anything else is all on that motherfucker himself." 


"Jesus Christ." Stacks wagged his head and choked back laughter. "Look motherfucker, your ass needs to get on the goddamn phone and call up Prez to let him know why the Shakers are gonna have to remain involved with these assholes 'til this shit gets shut down." 


Crash made a face and anxiously jerked his cut. "Can't do that shit just yet, brother." 


"Why the fuck not?" 


"'Cause once my old man finds out which bitch went to town in tryna burn all this shit down, he's gonna wanna rip the head of my goddamn dick off in one fuckin' stretch. I don't need to deal with it over the phone and in person -- just let him know I'm helpin' you handle it." 


“Helpin’ me?” Stacks swiped his forehead and leaned on his heels, eyeing his brother with contempt. "You are the goddamn VP, motherfucker, but want me to call up the old man to tell him about your fuck up?" 


"Me fuckin' that bitch don't equal to me fuckin' up. She ain't burned down our clubhouse, yeah?" 


"Not yet asshole! But if this bitch stays on the run, it's only a matter of goddamn time before she will." 


"No, the fuck she won't," said Crash. "'Cause I ain't done to her whatever the fuck BlueBird did or she'd have lit us up first and we both know it."  


"We don't know shit when it comes to this bitch like we fuckin' thought; that's the goddamn problem."

  

"Whatever. Point is that the Demons'll find her 'fore she gets too goddamn far like they find every other motherfucker that tries runnin' out on 'em for one reason or another. If nothin' else, they can always grill the shit outta her baby sister." 


"You think Heaven is gonna rat out her own goddamn flesh and blood? You really are pretty fucked in the head, yeah? That tumble from your bike a few weeks ago really fucked you up." 


"I ain't fucked in the head, asshole -- I know what the fuck I'm talkin' about." 


"Yeah, motherfucker, okay. Look, I'm headin' back to what's left of the bar to converse with these assholes on what to do next, then makin' the call to your old man since your pussy ass wants to wait. You wanna suit up and play VP for five minutes with these fucks or just stay your ass out here sulkin' while figurin' out how the fuck you're gonna manage to keep your balls intact after we make it back to Tampa?" 


Crash knit his brows as his eyes trailed from Stacks; he jerked the buckle of his belt and gulped. "I need to sit with this shit 'fore makin' my way back in there to BlueBird and his crew. You're SGT -- explain to him where the fuck we are right now and find out where the fuck they plan to be soon, yeah?" 


"Jesus. Sometimes your mother is right, you can be one useless fuck in the direst of goddamn times. If your cock or some pussy ain't involved, shit's thrown to the bottom of the goddamn list." 


"Fuck off, asshole--" 


"Fuck you, motherfucker," he shot back. "This shit didn't just hit the Demons or you -- it's blowin' back on the entire goddamn club, which blows back on the rest of our charters and fucks with our money collectively. You know that shit and don't seem to be givin' even the smallest fuck about it." 


"I give enough of a fuck every goddamn day near the head of that fuckin' table." 


"Yeah, near the head of that fuckin' table. You keep your ass goin' in the direction it's been, your ass ain't ever gonna be sittin' in your old man's chair." 


"Bet you'd like that shit, yeah?" 


"No motherfucker, I wouldn't; not as your brother and sure as fuck not as your best friend." 


They stared at one another for a long while in silence before Stacks returned to the Demons Clubhouse. 

Crash deeply sighed as a sudden wave of disappointment showered over him and sauntered to the bed of his truck, reaching for a can of beer and snapping the cap before tossing the warm liquid into his mouth. 


He leaned against the door and swallowed while wiping his face, then closed his eyes and began praying to the only God he believed in for guidance until a crack against the gravel broke his concentration. 


He grit his teeth and grunted. "Christ--" 


"Stacks is right, you know." 


His brows quickly arched as the smooth, small voice echoed in the background and opened his eyes, glancing aside. 


Who the fuck was this bitch suddenly standing beside him, running her goddamn mouth and interrupting his prayer? He couldn't be sure until he stood up straight and turned his head to get a better look at her face. 


And when he did? 


Goddamn. 


What he saw was a real-life angel. Beautiful dark brown skin barely hidden beneath a bright red crop top and matching skirt that barely covered her ample ass and waist hugging thighs; a pair of high, juicy tits that could fill each of his callous covered hands as jet-black curls from her head fell between them. She had a heart-shaped mouth wrapped in silk red lipstick that made his own flood with saliva, and a face that could make any living and breathing motherfucker with a working cock sob like a bitch as soon as he saw it in person. 


Her eyes? Gold like honey. 


And that voice? Jesus, the bitch had a voice sweet enough to turn stone into melting ice. 


Her name was Heaven Santiago. 


And if the son of a bitch didn't know any better, she was bound to be his next and final meal of the day. 


"What the fuck is your ass doin' out here?" he questioned, his tone harsh to quell the sound of his heart walloping against his goddamn ribs. 


Heaven leaned aside while staring into the hardened beauty of his face and sighed. "The bar was becoming stuffy with the boys passing around cigars and beer." 


"How long your ass been out here?" 


Her eyes dipped as she shrugged. "Long enough to let you know that I don't know where the hell my sister took off to." 


"You out here long enough to let me know that if she told your ass just where the fuck she went, you'd spill it to the club?" 


"I could for the right price." 


"You tellin' me that you could be bought for information?" 


"Anything can be bought for the right price in a capitalist society, Crash." 


He laughed and finished his beer, then tossed the can into a nearby trash bin and returned to the front of his truck. Heaven followed his steps in unison. 


"There you go sayin' shit I ain't tryna understand," he said. 


"I think you understand me just fine, just like you understood what Stacks was saying, and he was right." 


Crash groaned and folded his arms. "What the fuck do you know about it, darlin'?" 


"Everything. Watching you all move between women, booze and your club since I was a kid, I've been able to pick up on some things." 


"Oh yeah? And how the fuck old are you right now, darlin' -- some shit like fifteen?" 


"No. But I'm old enough to finally be on the compound without a tracking device sewn into the soles of my shoes." 


He tugged his ear and chortled, then lowered his voice to damn near a growl and gulped. "And how the fuck old is that exactly?" 


"Eighteen." She eyed him with a flutter in her heart and fire spilling from the tips of her fingers as the word all but placed her pussy in the palm of his goddamn hand. 


"No shit?" Crash's pale green eyes darkened as they danced across her frame; his naturally tanned skin flushed with arousal at the thought of her thighs wrapped around his neck, his lips pressed against the softness of her slit. "You gotta man out here yet or somethin'?" he asked. "That why you dressed like this?" 


She tossed a handful of curls behind her neck while leaning her head to the side, and smirked. "I like dressing like this for myself, and I can't find a man around here that's good enough for me yet." 


"You been lookin' for a biker?" 


"I've always been looking for a biker, Crash; but if he hasn't found me where I am yet, maybe it's not meant to be." She climbed on top of the hood of his truck and yanked her skirt as the hem rolled beneath her stomach. Crash's eyes dipped between her legs as they slightly opened; a rush of heat poured straight to the head of his cock as he noticed the color of her bright red thong. "Are you gonna let me have some of that?" 


"What?" His brows twitched with wonder as his eyes met hers. 


She grinned as he suddenly appeared nervous and pointed toward the joint nestled inside the pocket of his cut. He bobbed his head and exhaled with relief. "I've never had one before," she continued.  


"You're bullshittin'. With your sister smokin' all the time like she did out here? Bitch never let you have a taste?" 


"She said that she didn't want me to be 'corrupted' like her." 


"I don't wanna be accused of that shit either, darlin'." 


"You can't corrupt me when I'm already there." She smiled again and gently plucked the joint from his pocket. His cock damn near flipped the fuck outta control as she wrapped her lips around the tip and bent forward, her tits practically spilling out of her top and into his face. His mouth fell open as a flash of swirling his tongue between them spun through his mind and tightened his cock. "Light me up." 


Crash licked his lips like a goddamn dog in heat and wagged his head. "These motherfuckers would kill my ass if I wasn't already dead inside." 


"You look pretty alive to me, Crash." 


"Called keepin' up appearances, darlin'. You'll learn that shit by the time you're my age." 


"Maybe. Are you going to light me up before I get there?" 


He hesitated before scaling the yard to make sure they were still alone, then yanked a lighter from the front pocket of his jeans and flashed a bright red flame across the tip of the joint. 


Heaven sat up straight to inhale, then slowly closed her eyes and leaned her head back to blow out the smoke. As tiny clouds floated into the air, she reopened her eyes and laughed. 


Crash stared as her full lips swelled with the same pleasure that forced him to readjust the position of his growing cock and lifted his chin. "How'd that first hit feel for you, babe?" 


"Like a dream come true." She licked the emerging high from her lips and dropped her chin, then took another hit of the joint and exhaled. "Crash?" 


"Yeah, darlin'?" 


"Can I ask you a personal question?" 


His brow lifted as he leaned away from her and soured at the thought of his own response. "Depends on how fuckin' personal you're tyna get." 


"Just enough... Do you think I'm prettier than Colleen?" 


He paused before answering and tilted his head in question. "Why you askin' me some shit like that?" 


"Because I'm curious to know... Do you think I'm prettier than her?" 


"Why the fuck do you care what I think about how you look?" 


"I've always cared what you think more than anyone else." She jumped back down to the ground and stood in front of him, clutching the joint and stretching her top. She was teasing him with her tits and they both knew it; his cock became a steel fuckin' pipe between them as a result. "Colleen has always been the pretty one. I've always been the smart one and nothing else." 


"Bullshit." 


"I'm not joking. She's the pretty one and it didn't matter if she was smart. I'm the smart one who's never needed to be pretty." 


"You don't think you look good?" 


"I think I'm... passable." 


He snatched the joint from her and wrinkled his nose. "What the fuck does that shit even mean, babe?" 


"That I don't think I'm ugly. But I've never felt as beautiful as she's always been told she was. In fairness, she said that you called her beautiful all the time." 


"Yeah 'cause she is, but your sister's also crazy as fuck. Shit's been put on full display out here tonight." 


"I know that much, but I want you to call me 'beautiful' without the crazy part." 


His attention shifted as the light from the joint nearly burnt out; he rolled the paper between his fingers and swallowed hard as Heaven stepped to his side, pushing the softest part of her tits against his arm. A low rumble emerged from the back of his throat as he realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Fuck me, baby--" 


"I've been trying... Tell me that I'm beautiful." His body damn near caught on fire from the heat of her skin; the head of his cock throbbed with the need of her tongue wrapped around it as she latched onto his arm and lifted to her toes, brushing her lips across the stubble of his jawline. "Crash." 


"Jesus Christ." The motherfucker nearly came where he stood. 


"Tell me." 


He dropped his hand to readjust his cock for the second time and stared into her face as a surge of heat flushed his own. 


Yeah, this bitch was beautiful, alright. 


Enough to make that asshole wanna sin against the devil himself. 


"I ain't ever seen a woman that looks like you before, darlin'." 


"That's not what I asked--" 


"You wanna be quiet and let me finish, yeah?" She lowered her eyes in embarrassment and nodded. He smirked at her sudden shyness and turned aside. "I ain't too sure why you always thought you had nothin' more to offer than bein' smart, but you are goddamn wrong." He took in a breath and continued. "Sayin' this shit to you could get my cock chopped off, but darlin', you are finer than any woman I've known in the twenty-eight years I've been fuckin' alive. Them heavy tits I could suck and sink my goddamn teeth into 'til you begged me to fuckin' stop, and I still wouldn't... that perfect, juicy ass and them cock suckin' lips that could make a motherfucker wanna cum 'til there was absolutely nothin' left to give. That sweet brown skin that I could fuckin' taste on my tongue just thinkin' about it? Yeah, I'd move heaven and earth -- lose my entire goddamn mind in another universe just tryna make a bitch like you mine for good."  


“You’d put me on the back of your bike?”  


“I’d never let you off...”  


Heat filled her cheeks; blood rushed straight to her fully erect nipples as she swallowed hard and trailed her fingers across the angel wings tattooed in a circle around his biceps. Her sex felt heavy with want as a sudden warmth pooled in her belly with need. "Why not try for me in this universe?" 


"Too fuckin' young--" 


"I'm legally an adult." 


"You still got teen attached to your age, darlin'." 


"That won't be a problem in two years, and I'll still be here." 


"That makes only one of us, babe." He finished the joint before it burned out completely and tossed what was left to the ground. "You need to head back inside 'fore your crew starts rollin' out here with plans to kill us both." 


"They were my sister's crew, and they'd only aim for you. But I won't let that happen." 


He barked with laughter. "Jesus, babe, you are somethin' else." 


"I always have been, you've just never paid much attention to that fact until now." 


"I'd have been a dead motherfucker payin' attention to your ass long 'fore now, baby." 


"I'd have brought you back to life." 


"With what?" 


"Whatever you wanted from me? Anything." A twinkle sparked between her eyes as she reached for his hand and rested her fingers inside his palm. "I want something from you." 


"Yeah, baby, what's that?" She lifted his hand to her breast, resting it against the fabric of her crop top, and held her breath. A lump clogged Crash's throat as he stared into the softness of her face with arousing wonder. "Jesus." She purred into his grip like a fuckin' kitten. "What the fuck are you doin' to me, baby?" 


"What I've always wanted. Can you feel my heart beating against you?" 


"I can feel a fuck of a lot more than that shit right about now, darlin'." He squeezed her breast as soft whimpers poured between her lips, then spun them around until her back was against the truck. He pushed his other hand beneath her skirt and brushed her slit through the fabric of her thong; she swallowed a gasp to keep from crying out and tightened her jaw. "This shit with you out here is bound to get me fuckin' killed. Is that what you want?" he asked, his warm breath soaking in the heat from her tongue. "You want my ass dead?" 


"I want so much from you, Crash," she said between small pants. "But I could never want that." 


"Yeah? Shit coulda fuckin' fooled me--" 


"We can stop if you want..." She looked into his eyes with delicacy as they shined like glass beneath the moonlight and wagged the tip of her tongue between the corners of her mouth as her nerves kicked into high gear. "You take your hands off me and I go back inside." 


"That what you want, baby?" He leaned into her face and grinned like a motherfucker ready to split her wide open with more than his cock, then pushed her panties to the side and circled her clit with his thumb. "That what you fuckin' want?" She moaned and rocked against his hand as tiny waves of electricity pulsed through her veins, as her tits swelled against his chest and her stomach tightened near his full-blown erection and slid her hands across his shoulders before pushing them into his hair. "I wouldn't be the first motherfucker you ever had now, yeah?" 


"And if you were?" she questioned, her voice lifting through slight fear of him suddenly pulling away. "Would it matter?" 


His jaw clenched while his gaze locked on the unfocused angle of her eyes; bitch was becoming flushed with heat by the second, on the verge of bursting like a goddamn geyser. 


"I don't wanna be anybody's first," he mumbled. "Sure as fuck not yours, baby. That shit should be with somebody special and deservin'. Not with a fucker like me in the goddamn dirt." She clamped her thighs around his hand as he began pulling back from her, then shoved his other hand beneath her crop top, forcing him to feel the softness of her breast against his skin. "God. Fuckin'. Damn, baby." 


"Put me in your truck and we won't be in the dirt." She gripped the back of his neck and swept the tip of her tongue across his lips. 


He brushed her nipple with the tip of his thumb and massaged her slit with two fingers until she damn near fainted in his arms. "You gonna be the goddamn end of me." He lifted her from the ground and rested his hands beneath her ass. She pressed herself against him as a conquering smile crossed her lips, then wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed of his truck. "I ain't even sure you can take all of me like this, darlin'." He climbed between her legs and groaned. "I ain't no small dick motherfucker like the young buck assholes always sniffin' around you out here." 


"I can take all of you." She pushed her hands beneath his cut and crawled her fingers along the muscles of his shoulders. "Kiss me." She lifted her chin and licked her lips at the thought of finally tasting him, then pressed her lips together and slowly exhaled through her nose. 


Crash lowered his face as his cheeks burned bright red with anticipation and grunted. "Where, baby?"  


"All over." She wrapped her fingers around his shirt and lowered his heavy body on top of hers, absorbing the warmth of his skin, then rolled against his cock as it pushed against her sex through his jeans. "Please kiss me." She slinked her arms around his neck and parted her lips in preparation for his tongue.  


"Fuck, baby." His lips crashed against hers like a flood without warning; his tongue explored every inch of her mouth and caressed her lips as a burst of heat flushed through her lungs, boiling her skin -- damn near setting her chest on fire. "Fuuuuuuukin' A, darlin'." He tugged at her thong and yanked until the fabric reached her knees, then drove his hand between her legs and pushed her thighs apart. 


Her back arched as her eyelids fluttered; she gripped his shoulders before moving her hands back into his hair. 


When his mouth released hers between heavy breaths and dipped beneath her chin, she sucked her bottom lip until it swelled and moaned until her voice damn near gave out beneath him. 


"You want it raw, baby?" he questioned, his mouth against her ear, the harsh sweetness of his breath coating her skin until the heat rising from it damn near burned his lips. "You want it fuckin' raw?" 


"Don't answer this motherfucker, darlin'." Crash sat up at the gravely sound of BlueBird's voice and stiffened as the barrel of a pistol rested against the back of his head. "Not unless you wanna end up with the same bullet between the eyes that's 'bout to slam through this asshole's skull." He closed his eyes and gulped as the old man leaned forward, clicking his finger against the trigger and snickering between loud pops of air. 


Heaven sat up with ire boiling her stomach as she avoided glances from another pair of tattoo covered Demons named Ox and Toad, and reached for her thong, yanking it beneath her skirt and pressing her knees together. 


BlueBird peeked over Crash's shoulder to get a better look at her face in the moonlight, and grimaced. "You really out here 'bout to let this asshole fuck you raw in the back of his goddamn truck like some kinda club bitch? You turnin' into your sister now?" His brows lifted as she turned from him and crossed her arms. "You hear me talkin' to your ass -- You were 'bout to let him fuck you raw out here? Right under my goddamn nose?" 


Crash's eyes flew open as sudden rage shuddered through him like a tidal wave; he peeked aside to get a glimpse of BlueBird's reddening face and clinched his jaw. "Shouldn't fuckin' matter what she's doin' out here with me or anybody else, yeah?" he spat between his teeth. "Not when you got that bitch sister of hers to fuckin' worry about." 


"I can do both, motherfucker -- but thanks for your concern. At least this one is still pure enough and not stupid enough to try burnin' my ass alive inside my own goddamn club. Least I don't think just yet." He jerked his chin as a flash of anger darkened his ocean blue eyes and looked to Ox and Toad. "Get this bitch out the truck and take her back inside." 


Heaven's shoulders dropped in disgust; she huffed. "I don't belong to you or this club," she said. "I'm not my sister." 


"Yeah, darlin', so you might think. But I plan to see just how true that shit's gonna be tonight. Now we can either do it easy, or hard like my cock. I prefer the latter, though I ain't too sure you might. Either way, I'm gettin' what the fuck I paid for and lost in that bitch with you still bein' out here." He glared and pointed toward the clubhouse. "Get her ass inside." 


As the brothers physically dragged her from the truck, Heaven kicked the ground and screamed until her voice went dry; until her mouth was clamped shut with Toad's sweaty hand and tears poured from her eyes with bile filling the back of her throat. 


When they disappeared into the darkness, Crash rammed his elbow into BlueBird's stomach and jumped from the truck as soon as the old bastard landed on his back in the dirt. 


BlueBird coughed until his throat burned from the acid rising from his stomach, then lifted his gun as Crash balled his fists and stood over him like a shadow. 


"I will gut your ass like a goddamn fish for puttin' hands on her," he muttered. "And then I'm gonna gut those two fuckers--" 


"You ain’t gonna do a motherfuckin’ thing." BlueBird laughed until his face flushed and turned aside to spit into the dirt. "One hand on me or one of my boys and your old man learns the 'who' in why my shit burned down. Business deals? Done. Pussy? No bitch of mine will ever make her way back down to Tampa again. That includes the one I'm 'bout to have a taste of inside." 


Crash straightened his back and kicked the dirt until it flew into BlueBird's eyes and mouth. "My old man could chop my cock off and feed it to me for whatever the fuck you did to a bitch that could have her wantin' your ass dead inside your own goddamn club tonight. The shit ain't gonna keep me from makin' sure you don't put a single fuckin' hand on Heaven in retaliation for that shit." 


"Not retaliation, brother -- sweet, brown pussy. And it'll be both hands," he mumbled through a sharp grin. "I'm gonna have both hands on her -- on them tits, on that sweet face -- on her ass, inside that sweet. fuckin'. pussy. My cock is gonna have a fuckin' field day with this bitch -- her cunt is so goddamn tight... I'll let you know just how much after she's passed out in her own sweat and cum." 


Crash lifted his foot from the ground and slammed it into BlueBird's chest, forcing him back into the dirt. Then he raced toward the club, stopping mere seconds before moving inside as a sharp, twisted pain suddenly ripped through his chest, shattering through his ribs like glass. 


As he reached for his heart, a pool of blood spilled between his fingers, soaking through his cut. 


BlueBird returned to his feet and stumbled forward while tightening his grip around the base of his gun. "I'll be sure to let her know that you were willin' to die to keep me from bein' her first." 


Crash dropped to his knees before falling face first to the ground. 


After BlueBird stepped over him like rotting carcass and slammed the door to the club, Crash tried reaching for his cell to dial Stacks. 


What the fuck happened to that son of a bitch? Was he dead in the same way Crash was bound to be before the sun came up? 


He didn't know, and in that moment, he couldn't bring himself to care as much as he should. 


Because in that moment, all he could think about was Heaven. 


She was the only voice he heard, the last face he could clearly see inside his head. 


All he could think about was the pain she was bound to now endure because of him. 


All he could think about was how he was forced to let go of a woman he could've loved with his whole heart if given a chance. 


All he could think about as his brain fogged and his eyes rolled back, as blood spewed from his mouth and his heart beats slowed was that life as he knew it as a brother within his old man's MC was damn near over. 


He was dead either way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha

FWIW: This is a Personal Note, so Please Read at Your Own Risk

I truly appreciate the passion many readers have for Inflamed - the title is very aptly named, I think. However ( and I never planned to do this and don't really ever plan to address something like this again in the future, but it's kind of getting to me personally and affecting my daily writing process for the next book ), I don't think I expected some of the more vitriolic messages I've received as a result of this book either. Now, I expected opposition to the story/characters/writing/setting/swearing before I was even halfway done with the book, so that's not what this is about. People are entitled to feel how they choose and once a book leaves my hands and is in yours, it's no longer something I "own". Truth be told, I really appreciate hearing all sides because it helps me to grow as an author, and this is where reader feedback comes in. But I think that a line of respect on both ends sort of needs to be drawn as well. I stay away from revi