Skip to main content

Hope, hope, hope you can still be patient for Inflamed!

ALOT has set me back over the last few weeks since my last post between edits and losing a *crucial* chunk of the book (right at the center of it) in an unexpected computer crash literally just a day after that last post.

But I've been rewriting about 15-20k of the words that I lost, which has been stressful and hair pulling because I can usually zip through them, but this book has been different. On top of it, I also lost crucial notes as well, so I'm having to retool a lot.

But I'm hoping that it turns out to be worth it in the end.


Also, the book has a new cover that I feel better suits the story:





I love this cover. I think out of all my books, it is my absolute favorite as is this story.


Same synopsis:

"I'm nothin' but danger, darlin'. I'm no more than death. I'm somebody that you don't wanna f%&kin' mess with in the middle of the goddamn night or even in the daytime. I'm your worst f%&kin' nightmare – your greatest enemy. I'm every f%$kin' thing you never wished I was and every f%$kin' thing you ever wanted me to be." 

Their worlds collided like a pair of rocket ships in midair.

Eight years ago, Mia Sullivan was known in and around her small town just outside of Crescent Beach, Florida as the 'good girl'. The 'preacher's kid'. The one who never stayed out late, always turned in her homework on time and never, ever said a word in front of anyone else that she couldn't say in front of her parent's first. She didn't drink. She didn't smoke. And sex before marriage was completely off the table. Her world was perfect. Her life plans were laid out in front of her. Everything was set in place. Until one night with the wrong man sent a girl well on her way to the top of the hill, sinking straight down to the bottom of the river like a stone.

Eight years ago, Jacob 'River' Hawkins was just a man looking to finally catch a break in his life. Born into a world of drugs, booze, sex and bikes, he had long ago given up on his dream of winning the UFC World Championship title after snapping his opponent's neck during a staged cage fight. As a result, his mother encouraged him to finally become an official member of the only family he ever knew growing up, the Shadow Riders MC. A few years in was all it took before he was made VP and forced to help make decisions about a club that while saving him from the streets, was also draining away parts of his soul day by day. Parts he never thought he'd get back until the morning he found a girl almost half his age beaten, broken and laying half dead right outside his club. 

Eight years ago changed the course of two lives forever, connecting two souls that never believed in needing someone else until they had a need for each other. Neither of them knew just how much that need would eventually turn to lust, followed by love. Neither of them knew just how much that kind of love would almost destroy them both.




When it's uploaded, I'll update again.

SO sorry for the silence and continued delays! This book is just kicking my behind more than any other one I've ever written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRASHED: Prologue

Prologue   Sarasota, Florida   10 Years Earlier   Crash   "You know the first time I ever fucked that crazy bitch was in the back of her own goddamn car? Balls to the walls -- cock straight to the back of her motherfuckin' throat like a pro." Crash flicked a violent stream of ashes to the ground like a motherfucker who had just smoked his last joint and stared across the Demons parking lot with a wave of remembrance in his eyes. As a whisper of freshly burned rubber lingered high in the air, he lowered his gaze from the smoke covered clubhouse and chuckled. "But do you know what the fuck her ass said right after it was done? ' Do you love me yet, baby? '"    Stacks crossed his heavily tatted arms and arched a greying brow, glancing at his brother from the corner of his eye as he shrugged. "And how the fuck did your ass manage to respond to some shit like that?"   "Told her I could barely remember her name and I can't love a bitch whose

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha