Skip to main content

GET INFLAMED ~ ON SALE NOW (UPDATED)

CLICK>>>>>> INFLAMED <<<<<<CLICK

ON SALE NOW on AMAZON FOR $4.99

For the Barnes & Noble link: CLICK
For the Smashwords link: CLICK
For paperback link: CLICK


Other links will be updated with this post.


is on sale now for $1.99 on Amazon ONLY until March 29th. It will go up to $4.99 on March 30th. I'm not sure when it will be put in Kindle Unlimited, but when it is, I'll post the information. As of now, it's listed for pre-order on Smashwords for $4.99 and will release on other platforms on March 30th for the same price. The $1.99 is a special order price, so one-click NOW over on Amazon!

This is the 14th book I've written in total. That includes books written under my pen name as well.
Including Miss Independent, I don't think I've ever written something so deeply personal for me that I was also absolutely TERRIFIED to put out for sale and allow other people to pick a part, analyze and judge for themselves. That being said, the story itself is not one of personal experience (nothing in the book is by any means autobiographical) but it was a very personal story to tell, if that makes sense. 

I've lived with these characters for so long in my head and I'm proud to share them despite almost not wanting to share them at all. I had bouts of not wanting to publish it due to personal fear, but then I just said, I need to do this and so I did.


Below is the cover for the paperback, which will be uploaded over the next few days. As you can see from the spine, it's a prettttyyyyyy thick read:






River will just be around waiting for you to show up in the meantime.



(photo credit to underneaththestarz.com)


Remember, this book has swearing, sex, murder and mayhem, so proceed with caution and please read the warning and sample pages prior to purchase!


If you haven't already, check out the Miss Independent series too! The Wedding of the year is coming in a few months! When it's closer to publication date, I will update future posts as well as my newsletter, so sign up for it!




In the meantime, thank you for purchasing my books, and Happy Reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL & BONES MC

Hope you can still be patient for CRASHED!  Real life things are getting in the way of edits coming to a close, and it's taking longer than I'd like.  But the book is still coming! Dates will be updated once everything is final.   Here's another quote from Jackson CRASH Timmons to Heaven Santiago.  This line is probably outta pocket, but I loved writing it anyway.  You were like an ongoin’ shot of heroin; the needle was hangin’ outta my arm like a goddamn addict and I was achin’ like a motherfucker to get back to that feelin’ you gave me in that truck.

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...