Skip to main content

Have You Gotten Your Live & Learn Fix yet??? SPOILER ALERTS GALORE!


Where you happy with Maurice and Vanessa's relationship in this book? I love writing their scenes because they are true friends before lovers. Relationships like those are ones I admire the most, so it was a lot of fun to explore and expand on that! It'll be interesting to see how they handle what has been kept quiet from the other in book 4, which if you've read until the end of Live & Learn, you'll know it will be titled Truth & Consequences. That will probably be a long one too, so prepare yourselves!

What did you think about Melanie and Sheila possibly forming a friendship? The scene of them in the bar/club together was a lot of fun to write! But Sheila has a lot of personal demons. There's part of her that has been trying to suppress them for years and it's pretty clear that she's been trying to use Vanessa to do that, but she keeps going about it allllllllllll wrong. Vanessa wants nothing to do with her and for good reason, right? How the hell do you think she's going to be able to squirm out of the mess she's now created for herself in regard to her former BFF and Professor Adrian?

Speaking of which, where did Nathan go after learning that Vanessa was once pregnant with the professor's child?! He caused a lot of drama this time around with that dinner, which means there's no telling just how far he will go with the information he's now learned.

And poor Melanie! I have to admit, I cried writing the scene of Oscar leaving her. Now he's out to reclaim Nikki, who is trying like hell to move on with William. Those four are going to be interesting to explore in Truth, especially when Melanie learns something about her husband and his mistress that if it were to become public, could more than likely blow them both to smithereens.

I hope you're having as much fun reading as I did writing! Again, L&L was my favorite of the bunch and though Book 4 will have a good dose of drama, I'm hoping for some light moments too! I'm still writing and plan to have it out by July. No dates yet though as I try and figure out the best time to release, which really is all about timing on my end!

Keep reading and passing the word along to anyone who might be interested in snagging their copies! Thank you to everyone who has read so far! I enjoy so much reading the comments that you all have!

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...