Skip to main content

Another Catastrophe, Another Book ~ Truth & Consequences

If you read all the way to the end of book 3 in the Miss Independent series, titled Live & Learn, then you know that the next book will be called Truth & Consequences, and for good reason.

You'll also realize that there is a pattern in the books in which a huge event takes place, that is somewhat the catalyst which leads to change and certain decisions being made by certain characters.

Well, this book is no different meaning yet another glamorous event takes place, and yet another DOOZY throws a wrench into an otherwise fabulous evening!

MI had the reunion, DM had the restaurant opening (though that was mild in comparison to the others), L&L had what I like to refer to as The Dinner From Hell in the Hamptons (what fun that was to write), Truth & Consequences will have a grand celebration honoring one of your favorites for their success, during which a bomb is dropped on the entire room leaving that person utterly humiliated, not only by friends and family but the press and public as well.

I feel bad for this character, but it's just so damn fun to write!!


How are you liking Live & Learn? Have you grabbed a copy yet??? What, what, WHAT are you waiting for?!

Follow this LINK and grab your digital copy today!

You can also find it HERE on Amazon as well! If you haven't read my last post, I've uploaded the books in 2 separate categories to include international customers. For some reason, when it's placed into the original categories I had the books in (Dramas/Plays), international peeps had no real access to the titles. SO, if you see more than one copy of any book in the MI series floating around that's just been repubbed, DO NOT WORRY! None of the content is new, but in the hopes of reaching the distance, I have placed the book in as many places as I'm allowed.

Also! I mentioned in an earlier post that I would update when paperback versions became available and, well, they have! Want one? Find it HERE. (The price is due to the length, so I had no real control over that! Apologies! That's the lowest amount CS would let me go)


As always, happy reading and enjoy the rest of your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha

FWIW: This is a Personal Note, so Please Read at Your Own Risk

I truly appreciate the passion many readers have for Inflamed - the title is very aptly named, I think. However ( and I never planned to do this and don't really ever plan to address something like this again in the future, but it's kind of getting to me personally and affecting my daily writing process for the next book ), I don't think I expected some of the more vitriolic messages I've received as a result of this book either. Now, I expected opposition to the story/characters/writing/setting/swearing before I was even halfway done with the book, so that's not what this is about. People are entitled to feel how they choose and once a book leaves my hands and is in yours, it's no longer something I "own". Truth be told, I really appreciate hearing all sides because it helps me to grow as an author, and this is where reader feedback comes in. But I think that a line of respect on both ends sort of needs to be drawn as well. I stay away from revi