Skip to main content

SEXY BIKER ROMANCE: Reaper's Fight ~ A Wild Reapers MC is NOW LIVE ON AMAZON! (UPDATED LINKS)

NOW LIVE!








HELLO. HI.

SO...

So yeah... I'm late. 

VERY LATE.

If you know me by now, you had to know this was coming.

If you're just learning about me, WELCOME! 

I'm never on time with anything. I try and try and try and I always fail.

But.

You need to know that this book nearly killed me. I mean that, it nearly took me off this earth because I wasn't sure if I could actually pull off what I wrote. But I did, somehow. At least, I think and hope I did. It came full circle from beginning to end and took me completely by surprise with the outcome. I honestly didn't know if Axel and Tatiana would get a real happy ending. I honestly thought the epilogue would turn into a funeral, and it almost did. ALMOST. THAT is how much this book almost took me out. The HEA I initially promised and thought would come with the territory of the story just almost didn't happen at all. I was certain by the second to last chapter that she would walk away from him out of fear, and I panicked. High key panicked and so I had to step away from the book and eat things and drink things and calm myself down to figure out just who the hell these people truly were to their core. And then I came back and I got the ending I needed. Not even one that I wanted, though I wanted it, but I needed it within the context of the story and these characters.

SO.

This book is releasing on April 10th. 

I'll be uploading it on the 9th so it might release on Monday, BUT, the (updated) schedule release date is the 10th. THIS, I'm promising. Because the ARCs have been sent out as of this morning. So those who signed up, PLEASE check your emails and let me know if they sent to you properly. 

And this book is big. I initially wanted and HOPED for it to be about 60K words. Then maybe 80k, 90k at the most. 

But it wouldn't. Stop. Going. Every time I thought I had things figured out, I realized I didn't and I had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing until I finally got the conclusion that fit the story as a whole.

The final copy is about 125k words. Not as big as Code Blue, more than Reaper's Promise, about the same amount as Inflamed. And I have to tell you, it pissed me off that it took so long to get there because again, I wasn't sure if I would. And that's fine if I'm writing just willy-nilly with no plan or just for fun. Not so fine when I've already written out the plot and formed the story. But characters are gonna do what characters are gonna do which is never what I want as the author.

SO. Again:

  • The book will release on APRIL 10th. 
  • ARCs have been sent out
  • STYX's book is coming out next for the Shadow Riders Series (I don't know when that'll be) and there are also mentions of him in this book, WHOO!
  • I've been asked about The Wedding for the Miss Independent series (if you have not read those books, they are nothing like my MC novels, to say the VERY least). But I'm... not sure when that one is coming out. I need to get reacquainted with the characters again because they haven't spoken to me in about 3 years. If I need a break between Styx and the next Reapers book, I might work on trying to get them back to me during that time. We shall see. But until then...

I don't know anything else. My brain is fried, my feelings are hurt from these characters. And I'm just trying to recover from having been in their heads for over a year at this point.


Here is the cover and synopsis for those who may have missed it:



"Nothin's ever over 'til it's over, darlin'."

Tatiana: The night I came home to find my sexy as hell ex-husband turned Wild Reaper standing half-naked in my living room, I thought I was dreaming. He was dripping wet from head to toe with nothing but a towel covering his giant d*ck and a smirk on his face as soon as I opened the front door. When I questioned what the hell he was doing here after all these years, he dropped down to one knee in front of me and asked for my hand in (re)marriage. When I asked him why the hell I would do such a thing for the second time in my life, he said it was the only way to keep me from being killed.

Axel: The last time I saw my ex-wife, she was tossing her wedding ring in my face and walking out my front door with her bags in one hand and whatever the hell was left of our marriage in the other. When I told her I wanted to join up with The Wild Reapers, she said I couldn't have both and gave me a choice between the two. As soon as I slid on the cut and things were made official, I knew I would never have another taste of that smooth, sweet skin of hers ever again. I was younger then and stupid as f*ck, never realizing the mistake I made in letting her go 'til it was finally too damn late to try and fix it. But now that she could be taken out by The Sons of Saints & Sinners MC for snitching on their Prez, the only way I know to keep her safe is to once again reclaim her as my one and only. Both in this life, and back in my bed.

Complete standalone with an HEA (no cheating) told in first person for each Axel and Tatiana in alternating chapters. Sometimes gritty and raw, sometimes sweet and sensual, "Reaper's Fight" contains adult situations such as vulgar language, swearing, explicit sex and violence not suited for anyone under the age of 18.




And here is a sample from Tati's POV:




"This was his way of letting me know without a shadow of a doubt that no matter who had ever come and gone between us over the years, attempting to steal us away and recapture what we could only ever have with each other... no matter the fights shared and anger thrown, no matter the arguing of who was right or wrong at any hour of the day or night, what we had was ours, archaic and messy, deeply subversive and almost criminal; it was something no one else could ever take from us or for themselves for as long as we were both still breathing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRASHED: Prologue

Prologue   Sarasota, Florida   10 Years Earlier   Crash   "You know the first time I ever fucked that crazy bitch was in the back of her own goddamn car? Balls to the walls -- cock straight to the back of her motherfuckin' throat like a pro." Crash flicked a violent stream of ashes to the ground like a motherfucker who had just smoked his last joint and stared across the Demons parking lot with a wave of remembrance in his eyes. As a whisper of freshly burned rubber lingered high in the air, he lowered his gaze from the smoke covered clubhouse and chuckled. "But do you know what the fuck her ass said right after it was done? ' Do you love me yet, baby? '"    Stacks crossed his heavily tatted arms and arched a greying brow, glancing at his brother from the corner of his eye as he shrugged. "And how the fuck did your ass manage to respond to some shit like that?"   "Told her I could barely remember her name and I can't love a bitch whose

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha