Skip to main content

Romance: A Wild Reaper's MC ~ Reaper's Promise PAPERBACKS AVAILABLE SOON

If you're interested in purchasing a paperback version of 'Reaper's Promise', they will be available soon for $13.53 on Amazon.

I will update as soon as they've been uploaded to various outlets with the proper links. If you would like to know as soon as it's live, sign up HERE and you'll receive an email about the paperback *only*. Absolutely no spam. 

In the meantime, check out the full cover.


Synopsis:

"They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."

Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I! 

Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle and a matching ring on her finger, and is wondering how the hell she got here. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she only said yes to my proposal because she thought I was my inept kid brother. I didn't have the guts to tell her that I've wanted to know the taste of her skin and the feel of her legs wrapped around my waist from the moment she was first introduced to me as his girlfriend nine years ago. But I DO have the b*lls to tell her that since she's now officially been made mine, there's no way in f*ck that I'm letting her go. 


Not exactly sure who the model is, but if I had to pick a real live Roman, he would be as close to what I see in my head as possible! 

And if you haven't read the kindle version already for just 99cents, you can check the links below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL & BONES MC

Hope you can still be patient for CRASHED!  Real life things are getting in the way of edits coming to a close, and it's taking longer than I'd like.  But the book is still coming! Dates will be updated once everything is final.   Here's another quote from Jackson CRASH Timmons to Heaven Santiago.  This line is probably outta pocket, but I loved writing it anyway.  You were like an ongoin’ shot of heroin; the needle was hangin’ outta my arm like a goddamn addict and I was achin’ like a motherfucker to get back to that feelin’ you gave me in that truck.

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...