Skip to main content

CODE BLUE ~ ARC INFO

Hey all! 

If you preordered CODE BLUE, then you should have gotten an email from Amazon letting you know that it will be delayed by a week and a few days and will release on February 28th instead of the 17th. I've done some heavy retooling and lost some pretty important chunks of the book that I've had to rewrite and make perfect for you guys again, so I hope you all understand. The book is still coming, it's just going to take a bit more time for me to polish up and make as perfect as possible for you all.

Now, if you've read 'Inflamed', then you know I will not shy away from heavy topics in Code Blue either. It's gritter, a little bit darker and much heavier on the action, sex, swearing and violence. Please keep in mind as you're reading the kind of characters that these men are as well as the women who love them.

I can't wait to share Blue and Roxy's story with you all. It's been really, really tough for me to write over the last seven months (it normally takes me about 2 - 3 months to complete a book, even at this length) but also very cathartic. This story really wasn't like any other one I've ever written before and that includes 'Inflamed'.

I'm planning on sending out some ARC's prior to release, so if you are interested, please make sure that you sign up HERE and I will get them out to you as soon as possible!

If you have yet to read the summary and prologue, check them out HERE!

Thank you all for sticking with me and being excited about Blue's story! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...