Skip to main content

Miss Independent: A Naughty vs. Nice TEASER ~ NOW LIVE ON AMAZON

Vanessa spun around to Maurice, who after removing his gloves, wrapped his hands around her face and pulled her close to his mouth. She jumped back. "Your hands are ice cold, Mo!" she squealed.
 
He dropped his hands down to her waist and jerked her to him. "I know," he told her, his voice low, seductive. She melted into him like a piece of chocolate beneath the heat of the sun and slinked her arms around his neck. "I was looking for you to warm me up."
 
She laughed and dipped her head back, but Maurice wrapped two ice cold fingers around her jaw to pull her forward. He slipped his tongue between her lips, licking from side to side and swirling it around inside her mouth until it met hers, and kissed her deeply. She moaned so loudly that the noise could be heard throughout the entire house. He attempted to muffle it with an even deeper kiss and as her entire body collapsed against his in what felt like a faint, thus feeding into his ever growing erection, his hands moved down her back, cupping and squeezing her behind so hard that not even the length and strength of his tongue could contain the sound of her yelp.
 
She slipped her hands down inside his coat and beneath his shirt and clawed her fingers into his beautiful olive skin, bringing him closer to further embrace the delicious taste of his breath as it mingled with hers. He walked her back into the wall near the fireplace and held her in place while sliding his hands down the front of her body and untying her robe. She dropped her hand to the front of his pants and slid her fingers up and down the length of his now full blown erection.
 
"Baby," Maurice growled between her lips. Their breathing heightened as her robe dropped to the floor; their mouths melded together as the intensity of their kiss reached new levels of exhilaration.
 
"Yes?"
 
She slid her tongue against his and continued to reach for him until he pulled back to catch his breath. His heart was beating so fast that he could actually feel it thumping against his chest and through his shirt.
 
Vanessa felt the same, but she didn't care. All that mattered was that he was home, and hers, and she needed more of him, she would always need more no matter how much he had always been so willing to give.





UPDATED:

This Naughty vs. Nice novella is NOW ON SALE!

Check out the first FOUR books in the series prior to reading this one if you haven't already. Trust me when I say that you'll need to know what's happening before diving into all of the ongoing drama!



NEW!

Miss Independent: A Naughty vs. Nice Novella

99cents until January 4th!


As always, happy reading and continue to enjoy your holiday.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Ready for A Brand New MC Romance?! ~ Introducing 'Reaper's Promise'

The original title was "Chained to the Bad Boy Biker" but as the plot grew to be more complicated and the characters developed, I decided to change the theme and title to ' REAPER'S PROMISE '. It will soon be both available for sale on AMAZON for 99cents and in Kindle Unlimited. So if you are part of that program, you will be able to read this book for FREE in the library! Here is the blurb along with the official cover: "They play by the rules and get f*cked. We don't and never do."   Colette: I woke up in Vegas married to my ex-boyfriend's hot as hell biker brother. Not that I'm exactly complaining considering I've practically been in love with him since forever, but... Record scratch. Wait a second. I bet you're wondering how the hell a kindergarten teacher got here, right? Well join the (biker) club, because so am I!     Roman: She woke up next to me in Vegas with a diamond cuff around her ankle a

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha

FWIW: This is a Personal Note, so Please Read at Your Own Risk

I truly appreciate the passion many readers have for Inflamed - the title is very aptly named, I think. However ( and I never planned to do this and don't really ever plan to address something like this again in the future, but it's kind of getting to me personally and affecting my daily writing process for the next book ), I don't think I expected some of the more vitriolic messages I've received as a result of this book either. Now, I expected opposition to the story/characters/writing/setting/swearing before I was even halfway done with the book, so that's not what this is about. People are entitled to feel how they choose and once a book leaves my hands and is in yours, it's no longer something I "own". Truth be told, I really appreciate hearing all sides because it helps me to grow as an author, and this is where reader feedback comes in. But I think that a line of respect on both ends sort of needs to be drawn as well. I stay away from revi