Skip to main content

New Year! (Or at least it will be soon enough) New Projects!

I have continued to be completely MIA, and I apologize about that, sincerely! My laptop crashed sometime in mid-September and I was only now able to get another one. I had to use my phone to communicate via not only phone calls, but emails as well. That only worked well for so long. In the meantime, I'll be transferring manuscripts and notes from the old laptop to the new one.

There are still two more planned books in the Royal Chronicles of Denmark series, but I'm going to need all of my ducks in a row before I can continue on with it in the way it was always intended. I need to get back inside their heads and kind of relearn the characters, which is always fun, but also challenging.

As I'm getting all of that together, I have also been working on a new story that is SO different from the Royal Chronicles series! It really is a fresh setting with a modern day time period. I'm so excited about it! These characters have been running around inside my head for the last ten or so years. It took me a long time to get comfortable enough to write them in the way they always needed to be written and now I'm finally doing it!

I love this main character and every single one of the supporting players. Once a significant portion is finished, I'll post a summary of the project on this blog!

Thank you all for reading! I may not post again until the new year, so if you don't hear from me on this blog for a bit, know that I'm writing and appreciate everyone who has bought a book of mine! Even if you didn't like it, thought it was crap, even if you loved it! Thank you for taking the time to purchase it/them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL & BONES MC

Hope you can still be patient for CRASHED!  Real life things are getting in the way of edits coming to a close, and it's taking longer than I'd like.  But the book is still coming! Dates will be updated once everything is final.   Here's another quote from Jackson CRASH Timmons to Heaven Santiago.  This line is probably outta pocket, but I loved writing it anyway.  You were like an ongoin’ shot of heroin; the needle was hangin’ outta my arm like a goddamn addict and I was achin’ like a motherfucker to get back to that feelin’ you gave me in that truck.

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...