Skip to main content

BIKER / MAFIA ROMANCE ~ "A SAVAGE KINDA LOVE" PREVIEW

He stared down into her face as a sudden tightness filled his chest followed by deep expansion; it was the feeling of being able to finally breathe for the first time in his life without the fear of someone turning away; without the fear of never being seen beyond a monster and gentleman; beyond the fighter who aimed to kill and lover who aimed to please. When she reached up for his face, dragging her fingers along the edge of his perfectly angled jawline, along the edge of his growing beard, he turned his mouth toward the inside of her hand and kissed her skin until his lips burned. 

He circled his hand around her wrist and closed his eyes, then turned back to her, gradually stroking his cheek along her palm. As his hairs tickled her skin, she dragged her thumb across the fullness of his mouth, across his delectable bottom lip until his eyes reopened to hers, desperate for the taste of him against her mouth, then brought her other hand up to his throat and swept her thumb across his Adam's apple as he swallowed. As her hand fell to the muscles in his chest, as her fingers moved across the warmth of his skin, his grip around her tightened. 




BLURB:

First came corruption, then came salvation...
He's the son of an international coke dealer who needs a wife to secure his family fortune.
I'm the daughter of a convicted outlaw who needs his money to help pay off a high debt my father still owes to his former MC.
We're complete opposites.
Night and day.
Oil and water.
Good and insanely bad... for each other.
The last thing I ever thought I would need was his help to save my family.
The last thing he ever thought he could want was mine, along with me.
When push came to shove, we knew all we'd ever have from now until death was each other.
The only problem is that we might've been too damn late to save ourselves from the very thing that was liable to kill us both.

This is a Standalone Romance and will have no follow-up.

RELEASE DATE COMING SOON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...