Skip to main content

Miss Independent, Book 3: Live & Learn is now....


Available for Purchase on Amazon
 
 

 
 
If you haven't read Miss Independent or Decision Makers yet,
get them HERE and HERE
 
 
OR
 
Get the TWO VOLUME SET
for $3.98 or download for FREE in Kindle Unlimited...
 
 
 Purchase HERE on Smashwords, May 6th
 
 Once Live & Learn is available in paperback, I will post the info in a follow-up blog.

 
Surprising relationships formed between some characters in this one while others were on the brink of falling apart. Having said that, let me just tell you again that this book was SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! I know that people were frustrated with things that happened (or didn't happen) in Decision Makers and I get that. It frustrated me to write it because the characters took me to places that I didn't necessarily want them to go, but knew that they needed to. In some respect, they had to be moved (or had to stay) in certain parts of that story in order to get them to where they are now in Live & Learn. The theme of book two was making decisions. Some made the right ones, some made the wrong ones, and some made no decision at all.
 
I view MI as the introduction, DM as the transition and L&L as the one that has set the tone for the remainder of the series. That should give you a good hint as to where things might be going down the line.
 
I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. This is, so far, my favorite one to have written in the series. It's a little longer than the other two due to some events that take place, so take heed when reading. There are also some explicit sex scenes, so you've been warned!
 
 
 
 
 
As always, happy reading and have a GREAT Tuesday!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...