Skip to main content

Another Catastrophe, Another Book ~ Truth & Consequences

If you read all the way to the end of book 3 in the Miss Independent series, titled Live & Learn, then you know that the next book will be called Truth & Consequences, and for good reason.

You'll also realize that there is a pattern in the books in which a huge event takes place, that is somewhat the catalyst which leads to change and certain decisions being made by certain characters.

Well, this book is no different meaning yet another glamorous event takes place, and yet another DOOZY throws a wrench into an otherwise fabulous evening!

MI had the reunion, DM had the restaurant opening (though that was mild in comparison to the others), L&L had what I like to refer to as The Dinner From Hell in the Hamptons (what fun that was to write), Truth & Consequences will have a grand celebration honoring one of your favorites for their success, during which a bomb is dropped on the entire room leaving that person utterly humiliated, not only by friends and family but the press and public as well.

I feel bad for this character, but it's just so damn fun to write!!


How are you liking Live & Learn? Have you grabbed a copy yet??? What, what, WHAT are you waiting for?!

Follow this LINK and grab your digital copy today!

You can also find it HERE on Amazon as well! If you haven't read my last post, I've uploaded the books in 2 separate categories to include international customers. For some reason, when it's placed into the original categories I had the books in (Dramas/Plays), international peeps had no real access to the titles. SO, if you see more than one copy of any book in the MI series floating around that's just been repubbed, DO NOT WORRY! None of the content is new, but in the hopes of reaching the distance, I have placed the book in as many places as I'm allowed.

Also! I mentioned in an earlier post that I would update when paperback versions became available and, well, they have! Want one? Find it HERE. (The price is due to the length, so I had no real control over that! Apologies! That's the lowest amount CS would let me go)


As always, happy reading and enjoy the rest of your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...