Skip to main content

Romance: Reaper's Promise ~ A Wild Reapers MC PAPERBACKS NOW AVAILABLE!

Are you interested in having 'Reaper's Promise' in paperback? They're now available for $13.53 via Amazon! Just click HERE and it will take you straight to the link. When other links become available, I will update this post.

Thank you all so much for the feedback and reviews that have been coming in thus far for 'Reaper's Promise'! Not only do they help other readers make their decisions about books, but it's a really good feeling to know when someone appreciates your work enough to take their time out to talk about it in a public forum or with friends, or both. This book was yet another that I took a risk in actually publishing after initially planning to just keep it on my laptop and write the next book in the Shadow Riders instead. But Roman and Colette didn't exactly fit in that world, so I decided to create a new one for them.

The next book in The Wild Reapers will be coming sometime next month. I'll be posting information about it soon, including the cover and synopsis!

Following it will be the next book in the Shadow Riders series.

Until then, take a look at the Reaper's Promise paperback and if you'd like one, click on the link above!



And if you've yet to read the book, you can still get it for 99cents or read it in Kindle Unlimited.

AMAZON, Amazon UK, Amazon CA, Amazon AU


And ICYMI, one of my favorite lines from the book:
 My mind hated my body being so turned on by everything he did while my body just wanted my mind to shut the hell up already and get with the rest of the sexy as hell program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...