Skip to main content

Whoops: So how about an "Inflamed" Teaser?

Wow. So, this is how tired I've been lately. I meant to post this "Inflamed" teaser in the last blog from earlier today and yet I forgot. So here it is. This is a scene between Mia and River when she hugs him for the first time:

Unthinkingly, I reached up and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace. I could feel his hesitancy at first, feel his tension and resistance in being so damn close to me; and then before I even knew what the hell was happening, his arms were sliding around my waist and his hands were tightening; his face was moving beneath my jaw, his mouth and nose were nuzzling into the side of my neck. I heard him grunt, felt the harshness of it against my skin as his mouth opened, then closed and opened again. I felt the tip of his tongue brush against me; I felt his teeth. My fingers trailed along the hairs of his neck and as I tried swallowing, my throat was so dry that it was completely impossible. I felt myself melding with him, my body molding to his as he pulled me tighter against him. And then I felt myself walking backward. I didn't know if it was something I was doing on my own, or if he was pushing me, but I knew at the moment that I didn't care.

He grunted again once I was pressed against the wall, once his body was completely shoved against mine, though the sound was much softer this time, more arousing; and as my fingers moved up into his thick head of hair, his fingers brushed against me and dug deeply into my skin. I whimpered as my skin grew hot against his; just his touch made me feel as if I was boiling. His arm dipped even lower around me and when I felt the brush of his thick, solid rod against my inner thigh, that's when I closed my eyes and completely inhaled him. I inhaled every ounce of his scent that I could in one intake of air, and that's when I knew that this man was mine, all mine, no matter who he had before me, no matter who he thought to have after, if anyone; whether he knew it or not, whether he was willing to accept it or not, he was mine. Just as much as I knew without a single word of confirmation that I was his; completely, fully, wholly, entirely and incredibly his.


And, in my head this is who I continue to see:




GET INFLAMED by Mia and River's epic love story!

$4.99 or FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...