Skip to main content

Miss Independent UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES! NEW Release date for Decision Makers!

 

Starting TOMORROW, Feb 27th, Miss Independent will be available to download for FREE on Kindle for five days (Feb 27th - March 2nd), leading up to the NEW release date of Decision Makers, which will now become available to download on MARCH 2!
 
 
March 10 is just too far away and I'm eager for people to get their hands on the second book as soon as possible! 
 

Find Miss Independent on Kindle HERE. It will be listed for completely FREE tomorrow, February 27th- March 2nd!

Find Decision Makers on Kindle HERE. On sale March 2nd for 2.99!
Find it in paperback HERE! On sale NOW for $17.53.

Once Decision Makers becomes available via other platforms, I will update in a follow-up post!!



Tell anyone you know who may be interested in snagging these books! The growth of the series depends on the readers!!! Thanks to ALL who have read so far!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Shadow Riders MC: CODE BLUE FRIYAY TEASER ~ Blue & Roxy

NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue.  It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

A Shadow Riders MC: Bluespiration

Blue + Inspiration = Bluespiration... You get it. Anywho! It took me awhile, but I think I finally found my Blue! Now he's younger than I'd like, a wee bit taller than he should be, his eyes are a different color than written and his hair is much longer than Blue's will ever get...  BUT. BUT. BUT. BUT . LOOK AT THIS GUY. JUST LOOK. ( I'm not sure where this picture is from originally, but I got it from PINTEREST ) He's like Tarzan and Thor all rolled into one or something. His name is Brock O'Hurn and he's an apparent Instagram star because he looks, well, like that . I'd seen him before ( long before I penned a single Shadow Riders book ) but when I kept thinking about Blue and what he looked like, a face similar to this is what kept popping up. To me, Blue has always had the wisdom of someone like Bobby from #SOA but looks as if he could even set the sun on fire. Anyway, I thought I'd sha...

CRASHED: A SKULL AND BONES MC Update and ARC sign up!

Six years late and ten dollars short? OF COURSE!  I started writing CRASHED in the middle of the pandemic.  Right after I finished Professor X , I thought of the idea for CRASHED and instantly started writing.  I completed about 56k words within the span of a month and thought, oh yeah, I've got this!  Reader, I did not in fact have IT.  In all those words, I still had:  No motive. No plot.  No story.  I had an idea but I had nothing really to show for it. I had a bunch of words that went well together, characters that had chemistry and a setting that I loved. But I couldn't tell a "story" that made sense.  It took a lot of starts and stops, a lot of personal growth, a LOT of personal trials and tribulations to finally get me to a point where I feel "GREAT" about this story. I feel GREAT enough to finally put it out there. I feel GREAT enough for people to finally judge it and me all over again.  I still don't have a date because as I'...