NSFW : He rattled his head and turned away from the television set to look directly into my eyes, and groaned. "Don't you go lookin' at me like that, darlin'." I shoved my brows together and shook my head at him. "Looking at you like what?" He raised the remote and clicked the off button, then turned his entire body toward me and leaned in so close that I was forced to breathe him in. My lips parted in an instant and as he exhaled, the taste of cigarettes and beer coated the entirety of my tongue. It was far from sublime but I didn't care because that taste was a part of him, a deep rooted part of who he had always been. A part I craved and longed for, and so desperately wanted and needed for myself. It was a part that no matter how hard I tried would never be able to let go of; a part that if I held onto tight enough would soon become mine, and only mine until the end of forever. "Darlin'." A smirk ticked up the corner of hi...

Comments
Post a Comment